Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I have spend my holidays to spend home continuously doing blogging and web development outside on my present deployment. I'm hoping that my plans for this year will push through for 2010, I haven't spend a summer vacation last 2009 due to my thyroidectomy operation in the University Santo Tomas Hospital. My wish also to my present deployment is to grow more as healthy and professional as possible, knowing that there are some people want to destabilize my  professional career. I know God guided me on my right path through my darkest hour, Working real hard and manage to save money for your future. That's why I am working and trying to regain my technical skills to get back due to the memory lost after the major operation. On to my holiday vacation, I catch up more sleep due to a 14 hours working hours on development and testing but I do regain my condition and do patch up my medication, if i don't have the thyrax medicine stock because I'll be taking this as a lifetime, I'm undergoing a thyroid therapy, this will be a part of challenging part of my journey then the Typhoon Ondoy and Pepeng came, we need to remove the water from house and we thank God that we've survived the struggles that we've encountered this year. I am hoping this 2010 will be fruitful and healthy for me and pushing my plans at least a vacation with my friends by next year will push through

No comments: