Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I'm feeling better and rested, stressed free and looking forward that my plans will push throu this 2010"

I have struggled a lot this 2009 especially the projects that I should  finished,  I went to a major surgical operation last April 15, 2009 at the University of Santo Tomas Hospital then the typhoon Ondoy and Pepeng last September of this year. I have the opportunity to come back and regain my skills but I wasn't lucky enough on my health condition due to the some individual divulged my credentials to the consultant which on their end they never succeed because the truth always prevails so some consultant right now looking for a new career this 2010 "I'm hoping they will go on the usual pre-employment process with right working conditions". As a Blogger always be a blogger, humble and honest to his/her teammates. Fresh New year for me, Well I need also a good rest with new environment, Hoping to regain my strength and energy to do all the technical tasks. Still I'm continuously blogging stuff. This time, I'll be willing to go more places just to have a different environment that will help for my thyroid replacement therapy that I'm undergoing through. Website maintenance is undergoing at the present still need to finished, at least.

No comments: