Friday, August 14, 2009

On to my 27th Birthday.

Though I was busy that time doing the testing, One of my immediate supervisors expect that the next day that I'll be turning 27 on this date August 12, 2009, I had never expect that happened that time at work. We'll one of my new co-consultant was a little bit funnier than me but it was a joke hahaha! So far, I'll be doing their projects with them for 1 1/2 months already. At least, I never failed to fulfill my promise ever on my last blog post ever.

Check out the greetings from facebook:

We'll I'm blessed that came to my office to visit and sending a birthday greeting is a simple ways of saying thank you to all. To former officemates, I know that you're expecting a visit from me their Makati, I'm sorry, I failed to that due to spend more time with my family on my birthday.

No comments: