Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Always stay focus!

Oh! I remember my former teammates and my former project manager that "You can do it" Oh! I was able to have "a good clean job" for the project and I was just get lucky that my former boss said that to me during my last deployment just as last year with that experiences on my deployment. I always keep my good performance on a project based to my present work right now well, I know that doing the right thing all over the weekend thou tomorrow will be the burial of our Former President Corazon C. Aquino. I guess I had to keep myself a good nice sleep all over that day. I know most of us had a difficulty to be focused on what are you doing but with right attitude in dealing with other people is important because this is one of the lesson I have learned from my bad experiences i had before. I have encountered a lot of pressure before because of the officemates that I am with in but the important thing is for me to have an adjustment with the new system and people of the organization. I know it's difficult to do this but as long as the people around you believes your credentials were enough to do the project successfully as your project manager expects

No comments: