Friday, June 26, 2009

A tribute to the King of POP and the Original Charlie's Angel star


A tribute to the King of POP who just suffered at the cardiac arrest in his house, died in UCLA Medical Center. People expecting that their will be his comeback concert as promise this July 13, 2009. But the fans all over the country mourn when the news came out that the KING of POP died. I myself that I truly respect him as one of the greatest performers of all time his number hits in the billboard charts where unbelievable, live performances on the concert stage aside form these news there is another big celebrity died also as of today where Michael Jackson died. A 70's sexy actress and former Charlie's Angels Farrah Fawcett died at the anal cancer.

When I heard that cancer it reminds of my health status right now. One of my doctors said that there are several individuals survived these illness ever in our present day. I respect the legacy of the King of POP here in the music industry, Farrah's role as on his angels in the 70's hit Charlie's Angels, Fans will gonna miss you but the contribution to the entertainment industry will keep as one treasure to your millions of fans across all over the world.

No comments: