Monday, June 29, 2009

Different Melissa Marasigan

A different Melissa Marasigan these days. I've learned my lesson from my past working deployments before. I've learned not trust a person whom you just recently met. Second thing is I'm now be careful of what I'm doing inside and outside the office. Why am I telling this? Every individual changes, This is Melissa Marasigan right now. I am doing what it takes to be a successful project that I am handling right now. She is more different right now in terms of my new collegues, I don't see any problem working with them. They boost my moral to work with this project at my best so I don't see any office politics their in this organization here in my deployment in another consulting firm unlike my previous deployment their in Makati. I've set my new IT Profile despite my skills where on average level. The second thing that I am sharing these because I've realized that a real healthy environment that I am looking for is on my present deployment, that's why I am making good impression and sharing some technical ideas with regards to the project that I'm part with, Nervous at first but when trying to study further project so that when the development comes I'll be sending out the output deliverables on the said date of the timeline set by the team.

Sabi daw nila "immature daw ako" pero pinatunayan ko yan na sila ang immature at hindi ako. alam ninyo ba kung bakit? Una sa lahat, Habang ako nakadeploy ako dyan, imbis na magtrabaho ng maayos eh sila nga yung gumagawa ng pulitika sa opisina, sa tingin ninyo ba? magrogrow ako? Palagay ko hindi. Bkit? kasi na demoralized ka na, kasi ang katwiran nila mas trusted daw sila kasi matagal na raw sila kaysa sa mga bago na wala pa sila idea kung anong kumpanya yan, imbis na magtrabaho ng mas matagal eh! eto nga nangyari nademoralize ka, hindi pa maganda yung end of contract. Ang daming istorya na gawa-gawa rin ng kapwa ko ring contractor.

Ngayon, lahat ng professional ethics para tumagal ka sa kumpanya ng pinagtatrabahuan mo ginagawa ko ngayon. Mas eager ako na tapusin yung proyekto na hinahawak ko ngayon. Mas maiingat ako sa mga tao kinakausap ko kasi baka sila yung magpahamak sa akin sa susunod na buwan. Kung may kailangan ko ayusin dapat magsabi lagi sa immediate boss. Eto ay lagi ko na ito ginagawa. Pinagdarasal ko na lang yung mga tao gustong pabagsakin na sila na lang bumagsak wag na ako.

No comments: