Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stand up and free from sickness

After the results made on the biopsy, the doctors decided to have a surgery on my thyroid, A major risk move for me in the course of a project with my employer here in Greenhills. For me, I was depress but what' s makes good for me is I can pursue my system development if they would allow me to do this project at home. I am expected this will be happening to me because based on my research on hyperthyroidism, the surgery will be the best solution. During my younger days, I was hospitalized due to a mass on breast or even my tonsil before and now my thyroid. I was grateful enough that doing freelance work will not effect on my condition but my employment in Annapolis, Greenhills has major effect because you have to report M-F from (9am-7pm) 9 hours, I was thankful that my former colleagues before with BFS and Coca-Cola offer a support for me even my former schoolmates before a big support and my family of course.

Pray and support me for a speedy recovery for the thyroid. This will be difficult for me on my part but with the lesson that I have learn from the late master rapper that you have to stand up whatever you're condition and do what is best to be productive even when you are at home.

No comments: