Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's good to be back


It helped a lot during my rest by watching "Yaya and Angelina" to their new game show "Hole in the whole" and Eat Bulaga on Channel 7. Now that I've realized that laughter is the best medicine ever. It's keep me entertaining to me and feels so good to recover after the total thyroidectomy operation held in UST Hospital last few weeks ago. Now, I can travel myself alone without a company thou I have problems with my apetite becuase on the dishes is the crab which it is not suited on my daily apetite. So I have to eat vegetables and more fruits will be helpful for my recovery. I am on the stage to bring back my programming development skills. I've checked to my and it seems that a sign for an open opportunity ever to my entire life as a programmer but I need to do health maintenance for a full recovery. The GMA-Shows keeps me entertaining especially on the variety,reality and comedy shows ever. I believe that miracles will occur just to keep myself moving.

No comments: