Wednesday, April 22, 2009

An update on last operation held in UST

If you researched the disease of Papillary Carcinoma and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis all over the internet. The total thyroidectomy procedure is the best solution to cure this disease so that they will not attack the thyroid gland. I believed the credential's of my general surgeon, hoping that the medocare will give me a endocrinologist with good credential's. My decision is risky for my part, At first I was really disappointment, when I do search this thyroid disease and the operational procedure did. I realize that I have made the right decision to undergo on surgery rather than my life is will be danger.Now I'm out of danger and I'll be having my lifetime medication for me to produce thyroid hormones and maintenance. Right Now, I am currently resting and taking medicine for the surgery and by Friday will go to the Medocare for a referral to an endocrinologist.

By the way, to my officemates before and at present that continuously support me whatever risk that I've been undergoing, I just want to thank you especially with my officemates and immediate superiors from EPLDT-iPLUS, BFS, P&G and Coca-Cola to whom they said that they are looking forward to reunite with them again. Thank you! Former schoolmates thank you very much! I am looking forward for our high school reunion soon. to my present boss for their understanding on my health condition.

No comments: