Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Not feeling well as always inside the office"


As my one month stint to the office, I feel that I've loosen my energy to the task at the office, scanning documents, doing excel reports all the time. I know it takes time to regain yourself as yourself all the time. I know this is not as difficult to loose an opportunity after the US Recession and the calamity, i won't let it happened. I know that my family would not understand the career that I'll pursuing in, all the time I think this the best year to get myself back in action as always. After the my hours at the office. I do on check my facebook. The status of my former consultants said that  No one ever won a chess match by making forward moves only .. just like in life, sometimes you have to move backward to take a better step forward ..  For me, I don't think that this saying will help to pursue your career. This saying will put yourself as a looser. Anyway,back to my days at the office. Usual reports as requested to furnish and validate all the data are correct before submitting to the accounting staff and sales staff. I need to exert more effort in the next two months before I'll be regularized, knowing that you cannot pleased anyone, I know but if the opportunity has come the right for you as an IT Professional in an Information Technology industry, I'll be take this seriously. I'm having hard time to get along with my office mates but trying my best that I can to get along with them, having similar Jurrassic attitude ever. sounds weird! Anyway! to my former teammates and officemates, "Thank you!" we've missed our chances to work longer, I think give me at least a year to recover and to get back in shape, knowing that this is not a typical working experience that ever encounter, still continue your support as always, we've missed our chances to work longer with you guys. I know that there are someone want shattered this opportunity away from me. please do pray for them. I will also pray for them. Still continue and pray for me as always for my recovery and immediate regularization.

No comments: