Saturday, February 13, 2010

"On my next cut-off, I need to budget myself to my new shoes!!! ha!"


On this coming cutoff, I need to my new shoes, right now, I'm currently using my shoes that was already devastated ever, Because I haven't my Christmas Shopping due that my long-hour doing functional testing on my last deployment. So right now, I have my savings wider, because I need to buy my new stuff and shoes to be use in the office. hehehe!!! I need to manage my work right now,Knowing that this enough to give a financial support to my needs. Ah! that's weird, Although my shoes are devastated. I still manage to use them on my current work. Some of my officemates on the new office notice but we don't consider this an office on my appearance at the office hehehehe!!! that's really funny.

No comments: