Monday, April 16, 2012

MAGPAYAMAN TAYO LAHAT!

 




"If I lost everything and had to start again, I would find myself a great network marketing company and get to work!"
- Donald Trump

I have studied a lot of ways on how to convince myself on how to market this product to all knowing that my work anytime that I can be on-shore(meaning out of the country) or we don't know yet. Trainings on VMOBILE Incorporated. There are many ways how to your business fly more knowing that this more on the telecommunication side on the prepaid accounts plus the trainings on the technical side that could give more advantage to market the reloading business that most people could see that would be more affordable to the Filipinos who want to be sure millionaires but in their own respective ways. Believing in their advocacy that all Filipinos believe in empowerment through technology, on to latest gadgets are in-demand these days are viable business opportunities to all the entrepreneurs or technopreneurs to realize their dreams could be possible.


One thing for sure, that convinces me a lot to join here in this reloading business that I'll be taking advantage of. Actually in reality it happens because I take this VMobile reloading business as part-time although I am still a Software Developer/Blogger too. Mi advocacy will also helped a lot in promoting this business on the Social Media, that will also open for the bloggers who would like also to venture to this business aside from the blogs that they've created. According to Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author that  "If you are a person with big dreams and would love to support others in achieving their big dreams, then the networking marketing business is definitely a business for you. You can start your business part-time at first and then as your business grows, you can help others  people start their part-time business. This is a value worth having -  a business and people who help others make their dreams come true". 



MAGPAYAMAN NA SALI NA SA VMOBILE

No comments: