Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Looking Back (Year 2010)

I haven't experience the ups and down on my personal life whether on work but I just have to overcome and still manage myself by keeping them personal. With a help of the closest friends that I deal with. gaining new knowledge by attending IT seminars conducted by the Philippine IT Groups like the Microsoft Philippines, PHP Users Group of the Philippines, WordCamp Philippines and etc... Definitely I do have an extensive on development on PHP because I am applying PHP Programming on the websites. So almost half my 2010 plans where i have already accomplished though In the world of sports, A successful win by "The Filipino Flash" Nonito Donaire, Nonie  "The Rattle snake " and biggest achievement that our Pound-for-Pound King Manny Pacquiao once reign as the 8th World Division Title against Antonio Margarito . In the field of billiards for the women's  division that our Philippine's pride Rubileen Amit won the 2nd place in October 20, 2010 World 10-Ball Championship. The Philippine Azcals gained their spot in the field of football. In the world Fashion and beauty where Maria Venus Raj won the 4th-Runner-Up in the Ms. Universe and in the world of entertainment where Charice Pempengcho was one of the cast of the Glee.

No comments: