Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Maximizing the demand of internet and repairing the existing system used"

Information Technology is back these days bouncing to the US Recession last 2008 so now that Information Technology is back and where now open for the new graduates 2010 to look for a career for them in the next few years because I am also handling OJT's at present(Ha! sounds challenging right!) They will be graduating these year with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering hmmm!! in Adamson University with their assistance in rebuilding the Human Resource Software for the Human and Administration Department and the Computer Asset Management System for the computer property owned by our company(nice! with also an effort on my end because with my brains shrink to their existing manual system hehehe!!!!) Ok! since, I am continuously doing my web maintenance at present also, I have also some business ventures that involves health, of course! I had just the thyroidectomy operation on the thyroid same month but last year at the UST Hospital, awww! these is my painful experience in my own entire life, I hate to remember those days at the hospital then. Moving on. Monday again and the usual office works starts again, needed a lot of work to do. Support me and from my previous post that I have mentioned, I'm busy in building new system and software so just keep me posted and still keep me supported..

No comments: