Monday, January 4, 2010

"A New Year 2010"

I have so many plans ahead of me this 2010 and my priorities is my plans may pursue this year, continuous project on web especially the 2010 Presidential Elections is coming, Hmmm! I was thinking the candidate to be endorsed. My personal plans may be pursued, I'm hoping were in good comments upon my recent deployment having strong faith to the Lord which he guide me on the right path plus a good friends who helped me out and also connected to my recent deployment helped me out makes me feel better. Having a strong faith and trusted friends along with me makes me feel stronger. I'll just keep my plans for this year because it is personal just seeking to purse my plans for the next few years. It's undetermined whether I'm still on a project-based work or a full-time IT work for good. Most of my old friends help me out in seeking a new career this 2010. Well I had an appointment here in Pasig earlier, and I'm still open for the IT Projects this year. But right now, we'll I need a lot of rest, of course to regain my strength to fulfill my future projects and website development projects in the future. For me, I keep my faith to God at all times because he has good plans for me in the future. Other priority was my keep my condition stable, though my lifetime thyrax medicine for my therapy, I'm hoping to regain my finances for my medicine this year( I guess!).

No comments: