Sunday, January 24, 2010

"A bigger adjustment on the new office"


I know that had fresh from the major deployment in a Telecom company here in Mandaluyong as a Programmer and Tester. Well on my first day at the office here in Ortigas was major adjustment because of the old system that they've been using at the office, Normal for a new hire to undergo with this kind of adjustment but they will give a better chances for me to have some rest and attend IT Seminars that will help to increase my credentials further. I am having a hard time to get along with the employees on my new office but some they do understand that I'm just a new hire in this company and will give some months to adjust on their system or sharing some ideas when I handled on my previous deployment that will help to improve the operation. I am currently studying the Modules in Oracle that I'll providing my technical support on their transactions. Well to my former teammates and my project managers: Please do understand my standing right now, but I do have an opportunity to thank you for working with you and leaving with clearing my name I do appreciate on that. There are some better IT hopefuls that want they careers on high here in Telecom Industry, please do open the doors for them. On the office, Normal office situation, I do answer phone calls, studying phone calls and etc.. I do discover something that they've implemented a manual system of purchasing, inventory and etc.. Such a Jurassic attitude that they've showing for the new hire. My motto this year is  Patience is a virtue as always.

No comments: