Sunday, May 10, 2009

"I didn't expect this thing gonna happen to me"

After a month rest and a post-throidectomy, I went to the office last May 4, 2009. When I saw the office. I didn't expect that there is a massive resignation occured just as last week including myself also. Well, during my stint in Annapolis Greenhills is pretty obvious that the company is still starting and I saw the operations that they are unstable. Well, I don't expect that my request was granted because of a massive resignation among the employees occured during that time but for me. A blessed in this guys that I have still have time to work and earn as a freelancer. I have also a time to owe and recuperate myself as long as I get back. During my rest, I am also finishing a website to one of my clients here in the Philippines thou I am starting to send out resumes to the other companies here in Metro Manila just waiting for my doctors certification that I am eligible to work and earn again. On my rest day, I've watched to Pacquiao vs. Hatton fight, Pacquiao won in just 2 rounds. No wonder that Manny Pacquiao is the greatest boxer of all time. On my health condition, A big help for a speedy recovery to go on walking and water therapy. As usual, the usual things I did before.

No comments: