Monday, September 7, 2009

Kacip Fatimah Coffee


Every morning before to going on my project deployment, I usually take this Kacip Fatimah Coffee before I had a every day breakfast knowing that I am ongoing the thyroid replacement therapy at present. After I had this coffee for the past couple of weeks though I had a several adjustment in going to the office but on the project tasks and responsibilities, I'll keep myself ongoing and going til to finish my project. A Unique blend with pleasant taste and aroma specifically introduced for feminine coffee lovers. Labsia Pumila or Kacip Fatimah is rich in PHYTOESTROGENS and are traditionally used by women who experienced a loss of libido and for restoring vitality after childbirth. Kacip Fatimah is also known to produce positive effects such as aids tightens the uterus, abdominal muscles, and aids in rebalancing the body's hormones for sexual hormones.It help me a lot especially with my health is concern on my work at my daily activities like going to the events around the Metro Manila. See the related story on: Click here  KDI


No comments: