Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Play, Act and Share Build

I had a chance to have these community to have good heart to help those in need of help and valuable activity for me also another experience that being online that I could cherish being remembered by people you help even I am unemployed 7 months since last year and set my commitment also to this organization that they have part on a blogging activity. When Pope Francis said on "Mercy and Compassion" when he visit us January of this year. Habitat for Humanity in the Philippines had the race for 200 thousand for re-build homes in Tacloban and they're extending it not just for "YOUTH BUILD, PLAY, ACT and SHARE" that you can make people in-need happier to have a good shelter for their respective families as I can treasure these experience.

No comments: