Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Merry Christmas

What a day to a simple Christmas not expensive though there are a lot of expenses to handle but stress this 2014 wasn't handle enough (a government project left-over but it wasn't done accurate)after a carry over of the 2013 incident that couldn't not be forgiven (trying to but it will take longer time) take me months for searching an opportunity although my family helped me but the support is insufficient though they want to have for me for a work(result on continuing freelance work) that won't take seriously until my brother had my resignation just before this Christmas Day that's awful but I will take the opportunity for better 2015 IT project. Hope and praying to have a better 2015 ahead of me, active on runs with no injury(fully recovered).

No comments: