Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rexona Run 2012 my pre-training updates

I am looking forward to this event to even more memorable not just for my 30th Birthday that the best birthday for me proven that I am an ultramarathoner on my end will be ultimate goal that will open the opportunity to be part with Ayala Triads that's will give me more trainings for the long distance plus gaining more friends that could live my passion with them into running. My social skills further to improve also with my present work but also other daily activities aside from being an IT Professionals that from the most of my former officemates that I should balance personal from your profession = from your social life.  I had also three rounds yesterday and another round for tomorrow for this running event preparation until Saturday.I don't want to give up the sport that with me just like in the Information Technology that no one is a quitter. If the middle of the race you quit, in your persona you are a looser that will keep my motto in every race that I joined you have the determination to finish every race that you've joined to finish it.  Although my Friday seems it rainy again that I should another round of running at the ULTRA Oval Track after office but it was move yesterday to have biking but unfortunately I had to do have market to have possible to eat. Ughhh!!! I hate it so much.... hmmmm!!!! that's why I want to go with my group mates further instead of staying of home a lot. I was including my brother to joined but I have problems with his attitude he might ask something that could be expensive that I will not able to give it.(I manage to have a schedule myself on preparing my race after work of course also including with the running team that my former officemate join in that will keep myself on pace on work over my personal life)

No comments: