Monday, September 27, 2010

Häagen-Dazs: Melting Me Slowly





After a break of Häagen-Dazs Caramel Biscuit and Cream after the stress project handling. Aah! It feels that having a quiet side mode without anyone is disturbing me the whole day. What should I say? Hmmm! Please do not disturb me as always on my motto! Having a dose of quality time for yourself is much more important rather rendering extended hours in doing a project which is unmanageable on the organization that you are working in. Given a chance to regain my strength and energy again. Good night sleep within the exact 8 hours a day, usually I got home from these office these time and my sleep hours that I had 4 hours a day, But today, I had 8 hours of sleep and wake up exactly 3am -> breakfast -> go to the office early -> work -> go home early as possible. That's sound nice and smooth and clear to everyone that surrounds us everyday.

No comments: