Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

Well, I had much  tougher task to do this coming weeks inside the office but I bear in my mind that I had to my best in all technical aspects. I keep myself focus on the project though I keep myself busy and also stay healthy. Whatever, that I'm having an opportunity came for me, I have to take it seriously although there are some open offers for me at present but I don't mind, just concentrate and contented to what I have. Long weekend! again having to wash my clothes tomorrow after mass so that it will be ironed this by tomorrow(hope she's coming). I have good comments coming from my officemates regarding my performance on the software enhancement. A tougher task is coming this Tuesday after the Independence Day I am taking my time tomorrow to study further.

No comments: